You would like to :
- Engage in socially innovative projects ?
- Meet socially responsible nonprofits, companies and institutions ?
- Develop your competences with us ?
➔ Join us !
There are many ways : internships, volunteering or civil service.
Currently, we are looking for volunteers to help us with our new integration program for refugees in the French society :
You would like to :
- Contribute to the development of your community
- Have a new and enriching experience
- Meet inspiring people
…. Come and strengthen our impact by participating in our volunteer missions !
There are opportunities for all !
Find the right mandate for you:
- Regular or intermittent missions
- In the Parisian region or Toulouse
- On the ground, in our offices or from your own home
- With the United Way France…or with one of our partner associations from the “Success at School” program
➔ Let us know your availabilities and preferences by registering as a volunteer via this questionnaire.
All competencies are welcomed :
Some examples of mandates :
- Supervision of youths on outings (company visits, recreational or artistic outings)
- Learning support (academic or technological support)
- Administration (accounting, pay-roll, logistics…)
- Research (mapping of local nonprofit organizations, institutions and corporations in the community)
We are currently looking for motivated volunteers to :
Consulter nos fiches missions et envoyez un email à email@example.com
- Aide à la gestion administrative et comptable de l'association : fiche mission
- Bénévole informatique. Diagnostic et amélioration réseau (office 365, Sharepoint) : fiche mission
- Bénévole en communication : fiche mission
Our partner nonprofits from the « Success at School » program are also looking for rare gems.
Our needs are also posted via France Bénévolat and Passerelles & Compétences.
Again, a warm thank you to everyone who helps us or who has helped us in the past : Coralie Pelletret, Héléna Jevans Silva, Géraud Ahouandjinou, Anne-Sophie Noiret, Clémence Amar...
So far, we have had really great interns…. will you be the next one ?
If your profile or internship dates do not fit with this announcement ?
Send in an unsolicited application (CV and motivation letter) by email to Maylis de Laboulaye firstname.lastname@example.org
Perhaps she will fall under the spell of… your willingness !
We are qualified to have Civil Service volunteers.
The Civil Service commitment is for youths between 16 and 25 years old, and Civil Service volunteers are above 25 years of age. Neither requires a diploma, and can be compensated for a period of 6 to 12 months (For further information, visit www.service-civique.gouv.fr ).